Science Lab Technology Department (Proposed)
List of Lecturers
NAME: YAGUO, EREMASI B. IKELE
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: 21ST JUNE, 2002 ASST. LECTURER
PRESENT RANK: CHIEF LECTURER
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Environmental Biology 2018 (Hydrobiology/Ecotoxicology)
- Master of Science (MSc) Environmental Biology 2005 (Hydrobiology/Ecotoxicology)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Applied Biology (Microbiology) 2001
- Certificate of National Service 2002
- West African Examination Council Certificate 1992
- First School Leaving Certificate 1986
DEPARTMENT: SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL/FACULTY: APPLIED SCIENCES
- Eremasi Beredugo Yaguo, Mansi Walaman Ebgo , Jason Goldie. : Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Accumulation in Gills and Muscle Tissue of tilapia spp in Kolo Creek, Imiringi, Bayelsa State. Research Journal of Environmental Science and Toxicology Vol. 2(2) pp. 010-014, April, 2021.
- Egbo Walaman Mansi and Eremasi Yaguo Beredugo: Environmental Impact Assessment Practice in Nigeria, Factors Hindering the Effectiveness.
- Egbo Walaman Mansi and Eremasi, B. Yaguo: Assessment of the Physicochemical and Heavy Metals Characteristics of Borehole Water in Igbogene- Akenfa Zones of Yenagoa Metropolis, Nigeria. Journal of Environment, Earth Siences and Ecology Vol. 04, No.02: April-June, 2022.
- Ebuete, A. Williams., Eremasi, B. Yaguo., Berezi, O. Kenneth.:Waste Dumping on Surface Waters: A Disposal Impact Assessment in Yenagoa Metropolis, Nigeria. Multidisciplinary Journal of Academic Research and Development, Bayelsa State Polytechnic. Letter of Acceptance for Publication, June, 2021.
- Egbo W.M., Eremasi B.Y., Jason G.:Analysis of the Incremental Rate of Covid -19 Cases between Ten Days Interval in Nigeria. Scholarly Journal of Biotechnology Vol. 5(1) pp 8-12, 2020
- Egbo Walaman Mansi and Eremasi Yaguo Beredugo. :Assessment of Heavy Metal Contamination of Water and Sediment of Taylor Creek, A fresh Water Ecosystem, Bayelsa State, South-South, Nigeria. Journal of Public Health and Environmental Pollution Vol. 4(1), pp001-008, April, 2020.
- Eremasi, Yaguo B., Anaero-Nweke G.N., Ekweozor I.K.E.:Total Hydrocarbon Concentration in the Tissues of Clarias gariepinus of Taylor Creek, Niger Delta. (International Journal of Scientific & Research Vol 9 pp 48).
- Conference attendance/presentation of a paper titled Innovative use of Municipal Drainage Biosludge for Sustainable Crude Oil Pollution Bioremediation, organized by Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics, Ogwashi Uku DSPG Chapter, 9th September, 2020.
- Nigerian Environmental Society
- West African Society of Toxicology
Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri – 2001- Date (Chief Lecturer)
Bayelsa State College of Arts & Science – 2002 – 2018
Ministry of Environment – 2001 – 2002 (Department of Petroleum & Pollution Studies)
Bayelsa State (NYSC)
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) – 1997 –1998 (Port Harcourt (IT))
NAME OF STAFF: SOLOMON T. BEREDUGO
PHONE NO: 09021590511, 08036650766
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: JANUARY 4TH, 2007/ LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST
PRESENT RANK: LECTURER III
DEPARTMENT: SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL: SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE
- Beredugo, S. (2021). Finite element analysis of the biomechanics
Multidisciplinary Journal of Academic Research and Development Vol. 1. No. 2 November 2021
- NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (NISLT)
- NIGERIAN KARATE ASSOCIATION (NKA)
- BYCAS AGUDAMA-EPIE/LABORATORY TECH. 2007– 2010
- BYCOE/ LABORATORY TECH. 2010 – 2013
- BYCAS ELEBELE/ LAB. TECH. 2013–2018
- BYSPOLY/ LECTURER III 2019
i. Cell Biology
ii. Electrical Magnetism
NAME OF STAFF: Amolo Igwe Amolo EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE NO.: 08063953356
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: 1st MAY, 2003/ Clerical Officer Salary Grade Level 04 step 1
PRESENT RANK: Senior Technologist
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS with Dates:
- Bachelor of Science Degree (B.Sc Lab Tech) Industrial Chemistry/Petrochemical Tech, Third Class Honours: Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria (2013)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry (PGDC): Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumoulumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State (2021)
- Masters in Environmental Chemistry (M.Sc): Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumoulumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State (2022)
DEPARTMENT: Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL (FACULTY): Applied Sciences
- Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol. 8(12):9-16 (2021). “Physicohemical properties of surface water from Ogbia axis of Kolo Creek, Bayelsa State, Nigeria”.
- International Journal of Chemical Science, Vol. 6(2):1-7 (2022). “Assessment of heavy metals concentration in Surface water from Kolo Creek along Ogbia Axis, Bayelsa State, Nigeria”.
- International Journal of Chemistry Studies, Vol. 6(2):58-66 (2022). “Determination of total petroleum hydrocarbons status in sediment colums of Kolo Creek, Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria”.
- International Journal of Advanced Science & Research, Vol. 7(2):75-83, (2022). “Heavy metals profile and heavy metals pollution indices in surface water of Kolo Creek, Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria”.
- Nigeria Institute Of Science Laboratory Technology (NISLT)
- Chemical Society Of Nigeria (CSN)
- Institute Of Chartered Chemists Of Nigeria (ICCON)
- Bayelsa State Post Primary Schools Board (1st May, 2003): Clerical Officer Salary Grade Level 04/1
- Bayelsa State Post Primary Schools Board (1st May, 2005): Confirmation of Appointment
- Bayelsa State Senior Secondary Schools Board (1st January, 2007): Clerical Officer Grade 1 Salary Grade Level 05
- Bayelsa State Senior Secondary Schools Board (1st January, 2009): Senior Clerical Officer Salary Grade Level 06
- Bayelsa State Senior Secondary Schools Board (1st January, 2011): Chief Clerical Officer Salary Grade Level 07
- Bayelsa State Senior Secondary Schools Board (1st January, 2013): Conversation/Upgrading (Administrative OfficerGrade) II 08
- Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science, Elebele (9th March, 2015): Transfer of Service to the Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science, Elebele (22nd April, 2015): Conversion from the Rank of Administrative Officer II to the Rank of Technologist II
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science, Elebele (1st October, 2018): Technologist I
Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri (2nd April, 2019): Transfer of Service
Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri (1st October, 2021): Senior Technologist
- Taxonomy of Living Organisms
- Analytical Chemistry 1