Business Administration Department (Proposed)
List of Lecturers
NAME OF STAFF: OKILO FRED ADUBA
PHONE NO: 08032692591
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: 3th APRIL, 2007/ ASSISTANT LECTURER
PRESENT RANK:PRINCIPAL LECTURER
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D General Management, Entrepreneurship Option)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Master of Business Administration (MBAMgt.)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc, Management Option)
West African School Certificate
SCHOOL: SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
AWARDS AND HONOURS/DATE
- Workplace Diversity Management and Organizational Performance. Research Journal of Management Practice Volume 3, Issue 4 (April. 2023).
- Ethical Leadership and Employee Retention. Management, Marketing and Accounting Research Journal Volume 9, Number 2, 2022.
- Employee Achievement Recognition: A Panacea for Innovative Behavior (An Exploratory Research). International Journal of Advanced Academic Research Volume 7, Issue 11 [November, 2021).
- Social Awareness and Firm Growth. Research Journal of Management Practice Volume 2, Issue 4 (April 2022).
- Transactional Psychological Contract and Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Commercial Banks in Bayelsa State. International Journal of Business and Management, Volume 9, Issue 9 (September, 2021).
- Managing change in Nigerian Business Organizations. European Journal of business and Management Volume 5, No. 18, 2013.
- An Evaluation of Community Relations Impact in Managing Environmental related Crisis in the Niger Delta. Volume 6, No. 12, 2014.
- Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility in Shell Petroleum Development Company and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited. International Journal of Managerial Studies and Research, Volume 2, Issue 8, September 2014.
- Nigerian Institute of Management
- Lecturer, Bayelsa State College of Art & Science, Agudama 2007-2009
- Lecturer, Bayelsa State College of Art & Science, Okpo-Ama 2009-2011
- Lecturer, Bayelsa State College of Art & Science, Elebele 2011-2017
- Lecturer, Bayelsa State Polytechnic Aleibiri, Ekeremor 2018-2021
- Director, Entrepreneurship Development Center, Bayelsa State Polytechnic 2020-Date
- Chaplain, Bayelsa State Polytechnic 2018-Date
- Principles Of Management I
- Principles Of Management II
- Quantitative Techniques
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Practice of Entrepreneurship
- Human Capital Management
NAME OF STAFF: Lolo Teddy Adias
PHONE NO: +2348033130351
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: 20TH Nov.2009 Admin. Officer II Contiss 7 step 2 (BSCHT Ogbia)
PRESENT RANK: Lecturer 1
- Master of Art (MA), International Human Resource Management (2013) University of East London UK.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Management (2008) Rivers State University (Then RSUST)
DEPARTMENT: Business Admin & Management
SCHOOL (FACULTY): School of Commerce and Management
AWARDS AND HONOURS/DATE:
- Master of Art (MA) 2013
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) 2008
1. Lolo Teddy Adias and Gina O. Gina Ph.D. (2022). Manager Altruism and Workplace Spontaneity in the Nigeria Public Health Sector. Global Journal of Arts Humanity and Social Sciences. 2(4): 214-218.
2. Waribugo Sylva, Chioma Happiness and Lolo Teddy Adias (2002). Challenges of Business Process Re-Engineering Implementation in Nigeria Banking Operations. The International Journal of Business Management and Technology. 6(3): 184-197.
3. Adias L and Ibekwe W. (2021). Occupational Stress and Employee Productivity in Deposit Money Bank in Bayelsa State: Federal University Otuoke Journal of Management Sciences. 5 (1): 26-36.
4. Jasmine OTA, Adias LT and Augusta E. (2020). Cultural Dynamics and Organizational Performance of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Bayelsa State. American International Journal of Contemporary Research. 10(1): 43-51.
5. Teddy CA, Raimi L and Adias L. (2020). Improving University Ranking in Resource Limiting Setting Like Nigeria: The Business Ecosystem Approach. International Journal of Strategic Research in Public Administration and Organizational Process. 2 (1): 160-175.
6. Adias L and Akenbor LC. (2020). Succession Planning and Organizational Survival of Family Business for Nation Building: Evidence from Private schools in Rivers State. Nigerian Academy of Management Journal. 15(3): 16-28.
7. Adias L and Raimi L (2018). Collective bargaining: How useful is it for industrial harmony? Evidence from Shell petroleum company Port Harcourt Rivers State: Social Science and Law Journal of Policy Review and Development Strategy. 6:28-41.
8. Akpan ES; Adias LT and Eweke GO. (2018). Unionism and workplace efficiency: A study of Federal Universities in Nigeria: IOSR Journal of Business and Management. 2018. 20: 64-71.
9. Raimi L and Adias L. (2018). Managing country’s Human Resource through flexible work arrangement policy: A strategy to reduce unemployment in Nigeria: IOSR Journal of Business and Management. 20:17-23.
10. Omoro JO and Adias LT. (2018). Caste System Social Inequality: A sociological analysis of Osu caste in Eastern Nigeria and Dalit caste system in India. Port Harcourt Journal of History and Diplomatic Studies. 2018. 5 (2): 257-268.
11. Adias L and Akenbor CL. (2017). Impact of training on employee performance in Bayelsa State Civil Service. The business Master Ignatius Ajuru University of Education. (Special edition): 49-62.
1. Adias L and Akenbor LC. (2020). Succession Planning and Organizational Survival of Family Business for Nation Building: Evidence from Private schools in Rivers State. Paper Number 45. 13th Annual Conference of the Academy of Management Nigeria. September 24-27, 2019 at the Federal University Otuoke, Nigeria.
2. Raimi L Adias LT (2018). Collective bargaining: How useful is it for industrial harmony? Evidence from Shell petroleum company Port Harcourt Rivers State: Abstract ID: ABS: 60:12K-18. 7th International Inter-Disciplinary Research Conference & Professional Training of Researcher February 21-23, 2018 at University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria.
2015 Till Date, BYCAS/BYSPOLY.
i. BAM 126 (Intro. To Entrepreneurship)
ii. STA 226 (Small Business Management)
iii. EDD 216 (Practice of Entrepreneurship)
NAME OF STAFF: KAKATEI JUANITA PERELAYEFA
EMAIL: email@example.com PHONE NO: 08037091701
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: 6TH SEPTEMBER, 2001, CONF. SEC II
PRESENT RANK: LECTURER ll
- PhD in Office and Information Management (In view)
- Master of Science in Office and Information Management (MSc.)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- PGD Business Administration (PGDBA).
- HND, Secretarial Studies
- ND, Secretarial Studies
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
SCHOOL: SCHOOL OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
AWARDS AND HONOURS/DATE : NIL
- Kakatei, Juanita (2022). Work culture and emotional intelligence: adoption, adaptation, premises and perspectives. Advanced Journal of Accounting Management and Marketing Research. 9(3), 138-148
- Otamiri, S. & Kakatei J. (2022). Business whatsapp and administrative communication health in hotels in Rivers State. International Journal of Management, Accounting and Human Development. 11(1), 79-86
- Kakatei, J., & Dr. Emenike, A.(2021). Shared database and administrative workgroup success in manufacturing firms in Port Harcourt. International Journals of Innovations in Management and Developmental Studies. 8(2), 41-52
- Kakatei, Juanita (2022). Adoption of artificial intelligence in business organizations. Accounting and Management Research Journal. 9(3), 25-34
- Kakatei Juanita. (2022). Instagram and administrative communication health in hotels in Rivers State. International Journal of Accounting and management innovations. 10(3), 58-66
- Ogbomah, O. F., Okoko, S., & Kakatei, J. (2019). The influence of leadership style on industrial dispute management. The International Journal of Humanities & Social Studies. 7(8), 191-199.
- Ogbomah, O. F., Okoko, S., & Kakatei, J. (2020). Staff motivation and employee performance: A case study of Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri, Bayelsa State. International Journal of Advanced Academic Research (Social and Management Sciences). 6(10), 304-317.
- Ogbomah, O. F., Okoko, S., & Kakatei, J. (2020). Executive/legislative relationship in Bayelsa State under Henry Seriake Dickson’s administration: issues and challenges. International Journal of Advanced Academic Research (Social and Management Sciences). 6(10), 318-329.
- Okilo, A., Kakatei, J. P., Tubonimi, A.O., & Bariweni, T. (2023). Workplace diversity management and organizational performance. Research Journal of Management Practice. 3(4), 1-7.
- Okilo, A., Kakatei, J. P., Abidde, K. V., & Tubonimi, A.O. (2023). Knowledge acquisition and market performance (a conceptual review). Scholarly Journal of Management Sciences Research. 2(3), 97-110.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS: Nigerian Institute of Professional Secretaries.
WORKING EXPERIENCE: 22 YEARS
- OTM 222 (COMMUNICATION SKILLS)
- OTM 213 (RECORDS MANAGEMENT)
- OTM 124 (MODERN OFFICE TECHNOLOGY)
- BAM 126 (INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP)
- EED 216 (PRACTICE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP)
NAME OF STAFF: POYERI, JAMES BINATARI
PHONE NO: 08063339919
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: 11/5/2002/ ASSISTANT LECTURER
PRESENT RANK: CHIEF LECTURER
- B.SC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- M.SC MANAGEMENT
- Ph.D MANAGEMENT
SCHOOL (FACULTY): SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Challenges and Prospects of Managing Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria IJBED Vol.I Nov. 2021.
- Impact of Knowledge Management on Organizational Performance IJVTE Vol.I No.1 Nov. 2021
- Problems of Leadership: A Survey of Selected Institutions in Bayelsa State. NTSRD Vol. No.1 May 2011.
- Employee participation and Organizational Survival of Small & Medium Enterprises in S.S. region of Nig. IJAAR Vol.9 No1 Jan. 2023.
- NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- I have over twenty years of lecturing experience in tertiary institutions in Bayelsa State
- PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- PRINCIPLES AN PRACTICE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
NAME OF STAFF: BARIWENI BINAEBI
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE NO: 08064532364
DATE AND RANK AT FIRST APPOINTMENT: 11th FEBRUARY, 2020/ CHIEF LECTURER
PRESENT RANK: CHIEF LECTURER
- Government Secondary School, Odi – 1988
- River State Polytechnic, Bori – 1992
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt – 1998
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Port Harcourt – 2008
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto – 2012
- University of Port Harcourt, – 2017
- Niger Delta University, Amassoma – 2018-date
SCHOOL (FACULTY): SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Level of Economic Development (ED) And Advanced Management Accounting Practice (AMAP) Stanley Ogoun PhD and Bariweni Binaebi. IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (10SR-JEF) 2020, vol.11 Issue 3 PP 24-30.
- Electronic Payment Platforms And Accentuation Of Financial Crimes In Nigeria. Stanley Ogoun PhD and Bariweni Binaebi. Journal of Advanced Management Science (AMS) 2020, vol.9. Issue 1, PP. 5-11.
- The Effect of Corporate Governance And Ownership Structure On Earning Management Of Manufacturing Companies In Nigeria. Bingilar PaymasterFrank PhD and Bariweni Binacbi. 11ARD Journal of Accounting and Financial Management, 2020, vol.6, Issue 2. PP39-49.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and The Economic Value Added (EVA) Of Non-Bank Financial Organizations in Nigeria. Bingilar Paymaster PhD and Bariweni Binaebi. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2020, vol.11, Issue 4. PP 1427-1441.
- Electronic Payment Systems Implementation And The Performance Of Commercial Banks In Nigeria. Bingilar Paymaster Frank PhD and Bariweni Binaebi. European Journal of Business and Management Research, 2019, vol. 4, No. 5 PP1-5.
- Capital Structure And Shareholder Value Of Commercial Banks in Nigeria. Bariweni Binaebi and Bingilar Paymaster PhD. European Journal of Business and Management Research, 2019, vol. 4. No. 5.
- Selected Components Of Tax Revenue And Educational Development in Nigeria. Lyndon M. Etale PhD and Bariweni Binaebi. European Journal of Accounting. Auditing and Finance Research, 2019, vol. 7, No. 7. PP 1-14.
- Appropriateness of Financial Accounting And Reporting In The Informal Sector Of The Nigeria Delta. Binacbi Bariweni. Niger Delta Journal of Vocational and Business Education (NDJVBE). 2018, vol. 1. Issue 1&2, PP 61-78.
- Restructuring Nigeria through Sustainable Education: A Technical and Vocational Education Perspective. Bariweni Binaebi and Inini Joseph. Niger Delta Journal of Education (NIDJOE), 2018, vol 4, No. 2. PP 118-124.
- “Modelling the Relationship between Corporate Governance Mechanism And Earnings Management Of Companies In Nigeria. Nwaiwu, J.N. PhDand Bariweni Binaebi New Era Research Journal of Human, Educational and Sustainable Development. 2017 vol. 10, No L PPI- 10
- Taxation Rules and Accounting Policies in Nigeria “Modelling The Issue. Chinda W.O. Moses T. Bariweni B. etal. African Social And Educational Journal, 2016. Vol. 5 No.1.PP240-251
- An Examination Of The Effectiveness Of Auditing Of Local Government Financial Reports in Bayelsa State. Appah E. and Bariweni Binaebi. Current Research Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 5. Issue 2, PP45-53. Directory of Open Access Journals. 2013. Vol. 5 Issue 2.
- Capital Structure And The Operating Performance Of Quoted Firms In The Nigerian Stock Exchange. Appah E., Okoroafor E. O. and Bariweni Binaebi. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2013, vol.4, No.5. PP6-22. Directory of Open Access Journals, 2013, Vol. 4 Issue 5.
- Analysis Of Factors Influencing Activity Based Costing Application In The Hospitality Industry In Yenagoa, Nigeria. Appah Ebimobowei and Bariweni Binacbi. Directory of Open Access Journals, 2013. Vol.5 Issue 3. PP284-290.
- Gender And Family Structure On Career Progress In Public Audit Firms In Nigeria. Ukutaya Ayakiri leake, Appah Ebimobowei and Bariweni Binaebi. Current Research Journal of Social Sciences, 2013, Vol.5 Issue 5, PP152-162.
- The Imperative Role Of Management In Modern Business Organizations, Its Legal and Environmental Implications in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria. Obiene. Endurance A. Ogbomah. Thank God and Bariweni Binaebi. International Journal of Accounting and Management Studies, 2012, Vol. 4 No. 1. PP24-34.
- Associate Member, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, 2009
- Fellow, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, 2019
- 1991: Industrial Trainee, Onuoha, Elenwoke, Opara & Co Port Harcourt.
- 1994: Branch Accountant, Vikens Limited, Port Harcourt.
- 2001: Management Trainee, Port Harcourt Flour Mills Limited.
- 2001-2020: Chief Lecturer, Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education Sagbama
- 2020-date: Chief Lecturer, Bayelsa State Polytechnic Aleibiri
- FINANCIAL ACOUNTING